Job Summary / Objectives
The Mechanical Assembler as a member of the Assembly Team assembles various sub-components that will be soldered on circuit boards. The Mechanical Assembler will use a variety of hand tools and need to follow written work instructions and supporting documents in a high mix/low volume manufacturing environment.
What Your Weeks Will Look Like:
- Perform assembly, calibration, test of products and components utilizing assembly drawings, work instructions, BOM’s and assembly travelers. Assembly under a microscope required
- Use a variety of hand and power tools following appropriate methods and procedures to complete mechanical assembly of components or products
- Inspect and test parts and products as necessary, during or after assembly operations, according to established guidelines and quality standards
- Rotate through mechanical operations to build product and contribute toward team production goals
- Work with team members to complete work orders
- Work on a variety of products and operation steps to achieve the production schedule
Other Aspects of the Position:
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Support the company though participation in continuous improvement efforts
The Skills You Need to be Successful:
- Capable of working from blueprints, assembly procedures and routes
- As our products require a high degree of fine motor skills to manufacture, vision, manual dexterity and hand and eye coordination are essential
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Able to learn the use of various bench top equipment, test equipment, hands tools and computers
- Proficient in the use of mechanical assembly tools, such as torque drivers, calipers, and pneumatic epoxy dispensers
- Strong team contributor in a dynamic work flow environment with good time management skills
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
- US Citizenship
- High School Diploma (or) GED – General Education Degree
- Minimum of 2 Years work experience in a manufacturing environment.
To apply, click here.