Job Summary / Objectives
The TRM manufacturing engineering team through the leadership of the Manufacturing Engineering Manager supports the production team by delivering robust processes and tooling to drive consistent manufacturing outcomes as well as continuous improvement. The Process Engineer is primarily responsible for developing productions tools and fixtures to support existing products as well as new products from the product development engineering team. The Process Engineer also drives continuous improvement efforts for previously released products.
What Your Weeks Will Look Like:
- Identify the need for and drive the creation of hard tools for the purposes of increased quality, increased efficiency and/or increased performance
- Identify the need for and drive the creation of process improvements for the purposes of increased quality, increased efficiency and/or increased performance
- Work with the Production Supervisor to investigate product specific yield improvement opportunities
- Work with other members of the manufacturing engineering team by providing process level data that supports continuous improvement efforts in manufacturing processes, tooling and hardware
Other Aspects of the Position:
- Assist in ECO process and implementation as required
- Drive improvement efforts on under-performing or difficult manufacturing processes
- Participate in crisis-avoidance teams (Red Shed) gathered to resolve issues with troublesome parts in WIP
- Contribute on continuous improvement teams and efforts
The Skills You Need to be Successful:
- The ability to understand interactions between engineering roles and production environments
- Goal oriented person with the passion and ability to drive change
- Organized, task driven with a proven ability to multitask
- Passion for continuous improvement
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Bachelor Degree and/or relevant job roles which demonstrate progression of skills
- Background that has developed problem solving skills
Apply on Monster.com here.
Apply on Indeed.com here.