Job Summary / Objectives
The Solderer/Assembler as a member of the Assembly Team assembles and solders components on circuit boards following written work instructions and supporting documents in a high mix/low volume manufacturing environment.
What Your Weeks Will Look Like:
- Solder and assemble microwave and electronic components using a microscope
- Work with team members to complete work orders
- Work on a variety of products and operation steps to achieve the production schedule
Other Aspects of the Position:
- Support the company though participation in continuous improvement efforts
The Skills You Need to be Successful:
- Capable of working from blueprints, assembly procedures and routes
- As our products require a high degree of fine motor skills to manufacture, vision, manual dexterity and hand and eye coordination are essential
- Ability to solder surface mount components to include resistors as small as .020x.030 inch
- Microscope hand soldering experience, SMT and Thru Hole
- Strong team contributor in a dynamic work flow environment with good time management skills
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
- US Citizenship
- High School Diploma (or) GED – General Education Degree
- Minimum of 2 Years work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Certification IPC Specialist / J-STD-001 (and) IPC-A-610
To apply, click here.